Guild Library Rules
One of the member benefits in the Woodworkers Guild of Georgia is having access to the guild library
containing over 200 DVDs. The library has been formed over time through guild purchases and
donations from members, sponsors or other persons as well as fines collected from overdue borrowers.
The following rules apply to the library:
1. Any guild member in good standing may check out or borrow up to 2 DVDs from the
library at a guild meeting at Woodcraft. Borrowers may retain the DVDs until the next
meeting at Woodcraft or off-site event occurring in the following month.
2. Borrowers must return the DVDs to the guild librarian at the next meeting at Woodcraft
or off-site event, or in the librarian’s absence, to the guild president. Alternatively, if
a borrower is not able to attend the next meeting at Woodcraft or off-site event when
the DVDs are due, they may be mailed or personally delivered to the guild librarian
upon advance notice to him, Roger Moister at 2100 Golfview Dr NW Atlanta GA 30309
3. There is no charge for borrowing DVDs, but if DVDs are retained longer than the time
stated above, a fine of $3.00 per month per DVD will be imposed on the borrower.
The fine will be waived for any month in which a Woodcraft meeting or off-site event
4. At the discretion of the librarian, a borrower may be asked to pay the replacement cost
for any DVD which is damaged while checked out or not returned within 90 days of the
check-out date. Failure to pay the replacement cost shall result in loss of library or other
privileges, as specified by the board until payment is made.
5. The library is not transported to off-site events so DVDs will not be available for check
6. If you would like for the library to purchase a specific DVD, please furnish the librarian
the name, presenter and source for the request to be considered.
7. The library welcomes donations of DVDs from members or others who should contact
the guild librarian. (Board adopted May 14, 2018)