Scholarship Follow-up Information Suggestions
For the class overview, prepare either a newsletter article or a presentation for a regular monthly Guild meeting. Coordinate presentations in advance with the program director.
Please include the following information:
- Class name, location (organization, city, state), dates, and length of the class, instructor name, and tuition.
- Why did you choose this class and how did you learn about it?
- What topics were covered in the class?
- What objects did you make during class? Show & Tell & photos?
- What other objects did the instructor make during the class?
- What are your most memorable skills/techniques learned from the class?
- Do you wish anything was covered more thoroughly in the class? If so, what?
- Did the class description/advertising correctly describe the class content?
- Rate the instructor’s presentation skills, including clarity of communication, organization of material, and adequacy of handouts, safety, and ease of viewing important details during demonstrations?
- How would you rate the adequacy of the instruction facility including temperature, lighting, seating for demonstrations, working area and facilities such as tools and benches for the students, bathroom and break facilities, parking, and security of the general area?
- Do you recommend the class to others? Why?
- How easy or difficult was it to request and receive a scholarship award?
- Additional information and pictures are also welcome.